The 7th edition of Poznan Summer School of Bioinformatics, 6-11 July, 2009
The program of the 6-day-long Summer School of Bioinformatics consists of lectures, presentations and hands-on exercises covering the following topics:
- biological databases and effective searching techniques,
- algorithms and methods of similar (homologous) sequences searching: sequences comparison and matching,
- basics of phylogenetic analyses,
- DNA sequences analysis (gene annotation), RNA (annotation and structural analysis) and proteins (3D structure manipulation),
- introduction to gene expression analysis.